How to wake up for school
Not everyone is a morning person. But you have to be especially if you are a student. No ifs, no buts! Senior Jackets got you covered!
Here are some tips from Senior Jackets on how to prepare yourself to get up early for school
- Electronics. Mute that notification and don’t get distracted! If it doesn’t help, turn your phone off before bedtime.
- Refrain from Caffeine. Everyone loves coffee, but stay away from it in the evening.
- Alarm. Invest on a super loud alarm clock (no! not your phone) One more tip, distance it from your bed so you have to get up to turn it off!
- Water. Drink as soon as you get up! It helps circulate your blood and it will give you an instant boost.
- Breakfast. Eat! It is the most important meal of the day and Mama is the best cook.
- Light. Open your curtains and let the sun shine bright
- Write down all your thoughts before you sleep so you don’t have to stay awake thinking about it.
- Light some lavender candles as it helps the mood for relaxation
Sleep tight and have a good morning.